tHANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING usACF
USACF is dependent on donations from its generous supporters and philanthropic organizations to fund its projects. All gifts to USACF are tax-deductible (US Based 501c3, EIN: 55-0875394). Find out more about us from Guidestar: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/55-0875394
Donate by whatever method is easiest:
U.S. – Africa Children’s Fellowship, Inc.
475 14th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- $20 will repair a broken desk.
- $35 will cover the gas for a truck pick-up in Connecticut.
- $160 will cover soda and pizza for a dozen students repacking donations.
- $180 will pay for a U-Haul Cargo Van to pick up 90 boxes of library books.
- $250 will pay school fees for one term of secondary school.
- $2,000 will buy an e-learning server and enough tablets to create a learning center in a rural village.
- $5,000 will pay for a 40-container to Ghana.
- $9,000 will pay for a container to South Africa
- $13,000 will pay for a container to Zimbabwe.
- $15,000 will allow USACF to purchase a vehicle to improve school oversight in Zimbabwe.